1 Ounce with 4 Strains (AAAA) – Mix & Match – Build Your Own
Earn $11 in store credits upon purchasing this product.
- Choose up to 4 different marijuana strains
- You will get 7 grams of each strain you select for a total of 1 ounce (28 grams)
- You can choose the same strain more than once
- The strains are AAAA grade quality
This is for 1oz of AAAA grade quality marijuana. Use the selection box above, and choose 4 strains to put into your ounce. You will get 7 grams of each strain you choose. You can choose the same strain more than one time.
Learn more about the different AAAA weed strains below, and customize your ounce to your liking.
- Hint of blueberry flavour and aroma
- Deep blue hues and sugary, white trichomes
- Gentle cerebral invigoration and subsequent full-body relaxation
- Dark green buds are dense and covered with a thick layer of trichomes
- The thick smoke is full of sweet hashish flavours and subtle hints of coffee
- Effects are surprisingly euphoric and energizing for an indica
- Earthy, vintage aroma with a woodsy and peppery flavour.
- Loosely packed, dark green leaves, amber pistils, and copious trichomes.
- Relaxing effects on the body with positive, sensory sharpening effects on the mind.
- Earthly, sandalwood aroma with hints of sugary grape
- Strikingly colourful with shades of green and purple splattered with orange pistils
- Powerful sedative effects make this great for medical use
- Earthy pungent aroma with woody notes
- Packed, light green nugs with wispy pistils sparkle with crystal trichomes
- Heavy body high with relaxed euphoria that is sure to relieve pain and stress
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
WoW ! i try the mix and match with 3 very good variety [cotton candy-lindsayOG-kandy kush,,receive my order and mixed everythings in the same bag,the smell and taste is just awesome fruity and kushy,,,ride on****thanks !!!
Highly recommend incredible hulk if you like sativa and purple urkle for indica
The order was placed on a Friday and shipped out the same day it was shipped from British Columbia to New Brunswick and received the following Thursday. There is no arguing the excellent quality of all strains received. All buds were perfectly grown cured, and manicured. I received two sativas and two indicas all smoke clean and smooth in joints. All buds are beautiful in appearance and finished perfectly. I have one major complaint and that is they refuse to to publish or test the THC values on any strains... I really would like to be able to compare prior to purchasing and know what I'm paying for.
So I have begrudgingly stopped purchasing from BC Bud Supply and have switched to one of their nearby competitors who happily publish the THC values on all of the strains they sell. I am however happy with the quality of product and customer service that BC Bud Supply has provided over the last few months and I would become I returned customer if and when they decide to operate with some transparency and publishing the THC values like virtually all of their competitors.
I have no regrets on any kind i bought up to day.